The SunSource solar heating energy system from Lennox brings a new dimension to home comfort that goes way beyond obtaining power from the sun. Helped by roof-mounted modules, it converts sunlight into actual electricity, which can be used to run your air conditioner or heat pump while reducing your cooling and heating costs by up to half.
This solar heating system uses abundant, free solar energy to not only generate electricity to heat and cool your home, but it can even provide sufficient electricity to power your appliances, lights and more. The system is affordable, expandable and incredibly uncomplicated. This illustration shows how it works:
Innovative features of the SunSource solar heating system:
- Select heat pumps and air conditioners from the Lennox collection can be modified with simple upgrades to act as platforms.
- The condensing units meet or surpass the Environmental Protection Agency guidelines for energy efficiency. When used in conjunction with just 4 solar panels in a whole-home energy system, they can lower cooling and heating bills by up to 82% percent.
- Up to 15 solar heating modules can be added in the future or at the time of installation.
- You can use your broadband connection to send online performance information for each module to a 3rd party website where you can see how the system is working.
- You get 24/7 access to real time data that shows the system’s status, environmental benefits, energy production, and carbon offsets. This monitoring system is free for five yearsVisit our Solar Solutions page for in-depth information about the SunSource system. If you live in the Charlotte area of North Carolina and would like to find out more, contact us to speak with a solar specialist today.