Air Conditioner Summer To-Do List in Charlotte, NC
You’ve switched on your air conditioning system because – let’s face it – the summer heat this year is terrible. Not only is it humid, but the sun just beats down day after day. Without the cold air from your AC unit, your house would be miserable.
As you turn on the thermostat and crank down the temperature, you notice it: the lack of air flow, a weird noise, or maybe a strange smell. No matter what you do, you can’t seem to determine the problem, and you know you can’t live without having quality air conditioning during the hottest summer months in Charlotte.
Whether you’ve had your air conditioning unit serviced annually or not, there are a few tell-tale signs that you’ll need to call in the professionals for repairs or new air conditioner installation at your home.
- Poor Air Flow – Your air conditioning unit is working overtime, but isn’t blowing out enough cool air.
- No Cold Air – Your AC unit runs and the air blows, but it’s lukewarm.
- Thermostat Issues – You adjust the thermostat, but it’s stuck on one temperature setting — hot.
- Unwanted Moisture – There is moisture around your AC unit.
- Strange Sounds – No, your air conditioning unit isn’t supposed to make that noise.
- Foul Odors – Your air conditioner smells like something has burned or is rotten.
Whether you are experiencing one or many of these air conditioner problems, having our team at Acosta Heating and Cooling come out to address the issue will ensure that you get the best results. Not only can we diagnose any AC problems, but we can also recommend new air conditioner installation if your current unit is on its last leg. With air conditioner installation, you will find that your home in Charlotte, North Carolina is more comfortable and energy efficient when you need cool air the most.
If you suspect its time for air conditioner installation or you have questions about our services at Acosta Heating and Cooling, contact us today!