HVAC Technician Careers in Charlotte, NC
Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical is seeking individuals to perform routine preventative maintenance and diagnostics for residential and light commercial HVAC equipment. Technicians work primarily on an individual basis in company-provided vehicles.
- Maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service the emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle, including refueling as necessary while reporting any mechanical issues. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Electronically process credit card payments. Obtain customer signature at completion of job. Obtain correct customer information, including email address.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
- 2-3 yrs. experience in residential and light commercial service preferred. Experience needed in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams, plans and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
If you are interested in applying for a job as an HVAC service technician at Acosta Heating and Cooling, please email us at email@example.com. You may also apply online.