The comfort of your family in your home is undeniably related to efficient heating and cooling. Insulation and ventilation are important factors in keeping your family effectively comfortable and safe. To ensure that your home’s heating and cooling needs are sufficiently met, you need a professional, reliable and cost-effective HVAC contractor.
Here are a few things you should consider when selecting your HVAC contractor:
- They should be able to answer your questions and service your home with the highest professionalism and expertise.
- Be sure they are licensed by the State & local municipality to perform the work. (not all companies are licensed even thought it is a NC State requirement)
- If they have an online presence, it should look professional and provide you with proof of their knowledge, reliability and professionalism. They should be members of organizations that recognize the company’s value and proven commitment to their profession and the community.
- Their technicians and installers should be professionally trained and certified by North American Technician Excellence (NATE), a professional organization that tests, qualifies and certifies technicians in all phases of heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- They should be familiar with the specifics of the local climate, and how weather conditions can affect your HVAC performance at different times of the year.
- Whether it’s for scheduled maintenance, emergency service or a standard service call, your chosen HVAC service provider should have a proven history of successfully servicing residential clients in your area.
- Your chosen HVAC contractor should provide you with a written guarantee that their services and products will be to your 100-percent satisfaction.
- Customer service, including telephone and online communication, should be friendly, considerate and professional at all times.
- For your safety and theirs, technicians should be clean and proceed with strict adherence to safety regulations. They should be able to be trusted on your property, in your home and with your family and possessions.
Acosta has delivered more than 40 years of professional service to Charlotte-area residents, and we are ready, willing and able to answer any and all questions relating to your HVAC systems. For information or service, please contact us today