To Our Customers
We will do our best to continue servicing your heating, cooling, and electrical needs throughout the virus outbreak, while exercising precautionary measures to help ensure your health and that of our team members. We also ask that you take precautions to help keep our service team healthy; if anyone in your household has a fever or has knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Our employees in the field are closely monitoring their health to ensure they’re well before they go on any calls. If they have even the slightest concern that they may have been exposed or have symptoms, they will stay home.
Here are the precautionary steps when we visit your home:
- We will use hand sanitizer before coming into your home.
- We won’t shake your hand.
- We will try to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between themselves and you, per the CDC recommendation.
- We will put on clean shoe covers for each home we visit and throw away any used shoe covers.
- We will use a clean pair of disposable gloves.
- When masks are available, technicians will wear one.
- We will wipe their tablet surface with an alcohol wipe before asking you to sign for work to be done. Alternatively, the technician can send an email to you while still on site, with a description of the work to be done and the total amount due. You can send a reply email from your phone giving approval for the work.
- We will use hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant to clean our steering wheel and tools in between customer’s homes.
Additional Helpful Information
- If you, or any of your colleagues, friends or family exhibit any symptoms of the virus, please self-quarantine and call your doctor immediately. Symptoms include fever, cough, and trouble breathing.
- Further information and resources are available from the NC Family & Community Resources and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
As we all work together to get through these challenging times, I’d like to say how grateful our team is for our clients who support Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical with their business. We continue to be ready to serve you.
Lauren Acosta Huckleberry – VP