Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance in Charlotte
Keeping your home comfort systems in peak condition through professional maintenance services is the ideal way to reduce costs, improve your home comfort, and avoid costly ductless HVAC repair. At Acosta Heating & Cooling our technicians have the skill and training needed to provide precision tune-ups, offering you a single source for all of your ductless AC service needs.
To schedule mini-split AC maintenance “near me” in Charlotte, NC call 704-527-7401 or set up an appointment online!
Comprehensive Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance in Charlotte
A proper maintenance service for your ductless HVAC system requires more than simple cleaning or parts checks. We provide a detailed service, taking into account all of the unique needs of your ductless heat pump or ductless AC system to ensure optimal results.
Our teams are extensively trained in the maintenance of all ductless AC systems from manufacturers like Lennox, Carrier, Mitsubishi and more. No matter the type of system you have you can count on Acosta to provide service.
Why Schedule Mini-Split AC Maintenance?
Heating and cooling systems are machines, and just like any other major machine—a vehicle, for example—it needs to receive routine inspections and tune-ups in order to operate effectively. Not only that, but the full range of services that your technician will provide serve to boost the efficacy of your heat pump, and will help to avoid potential causes for breakdowns and unnecessary ductless mini-split AC repair.
When you schedule ductless mini-split maintenance consistently you can expect:
- Improved heating and cooling performance
- Increased energy efficiency, resulting in less energy waste
- A reduced risk of breakdowns and costly repairs
- Extended equipment lifespan
How Often Do I Need to Schedule Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance?
How frequently you need to schedule service is determined by what type of mini- or multi-split system you have. If you have a ductless AC system, maintenance once a year is sufficient. If you rely on a ductless heat pump for year-round comfort, twice a year—once in the spring and once in the fall—will provide optimal results.
Homeowner Ductless HVAC Maintenance Tips
While homeowner maintenance is no substitute for professional care, keeping your system in order can go a long way in keeping your comfort high and costs low.
To maintain your ductless AC or ductless heat pump you should:
- Clean or replace your air filters. Each indoor unit houses a small air filter that helps keep air flow healthy within the system. These should be cleaned every month or two, or should be replaced if they are disposable filters.
- Keep the unit free of dirt and dust. Heavy accumulations of grime can lead to reduced air flow and poor heating and cooling efficiency. It’s a good idea to shut your system off and give it a good wipe down from time to time.
- Ensure the indoor units are unobstructed. Wall mounted units don’t need to worry about carpets or furniture most of the time, but be sure to keep any wall fabrics or window covers away from the vents.
- Inspect the outdoor unit. Outdoor units can often become caked in dust and grass clippings, and sometimes are blocked by nearby shrubs or bushes. Be sure to keep the unit free of anything that may obstruct airflow.
Schedule Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance in Charlotte, North Carolina
Since 1972 Acosta Heating & cooling has been providing customized maintenance services to local homeowners in Mecklenburg County and the surrounding areas. When you need your heat pump working at its best, trust Acosta to get the job done right.
Schedule ductless AC maintenance online now, or call 704-527-7401!