The weather in the Fort Mill area can vary widely from season to season, with hot, humid summers that occasionally reach triple digits, cold winters often drop below freezing, and everything in between. To keep your home comfortable year-round, it is important to have reliable heating and air conditioning systems, as well as a qualified HVAC contractor to keep them running properly and efficiently.
With more than 45 years of professional experience, you can count on our team at Acosta Heating & Cooling for all your HVAC needs. We serve customers throughout the Fort Mill area, including the surrounding communities in Gaston County, Mecklenburg County, and the Charlotte metro area.
Heating Services in Fort Mill
Whether it is a chilly fall night or a cold winter day, your heating system is critical to the safety and comfort of your family in the Fort Mill area. At Acosta Heating & Cooling, our expert HVAC technicians can make sure your furnace or heat pump is performing at its best throughout the heating season. Our heating services for Fort Mill include:
- Heating installation & replacement – Whether you are installing a new heating system or you are upgrading from an older, inefficient model, you can count on our experts for a professional, efficient installation. We offer the latest high-performance furnaces and heat pumps from Rheem and Lennox, and we help you choose the best model for your needs.
- Heating maintenance – Routine maintenance can keep your heating system operating properly, prevent problems, and keep your utility costs as low as possible. Acosta offers complete heating maintenance, as well as our Comfort Club service agreements that make the process simple and convenient.
- Heating repairs – When you have a problem with your furnace or heat pump, you can count on our experts for fast, effective repairs. We feature the latest diagnostic equipment, fully stocked service vehicles, and the experience necessary to identify and repair your heating problems efficiently.
To schedule heating services in Fort Mill, call our team at 704-527-7401 or contact us online today!
Air Conditioning Services in Fort Mill
The summers in Fort Mill would be hard to bear without a working air conditioning system. Whether you have an AC problem, would like to prevent one, or need a new system, our team at Acosta Heating & Cooling can help. Our air conditioning services in Fort Mill include:
- AC installation & replacement – If your air conditioner has failed, is too expensive to repair, or is over 15 years old, it may be time for a new system. We offer complete AC installation and replacement services, featuring the latest systems from Rheem and Lennox.
- AC maintenance – Air conditioning can be costly during the hot and humid summers of Fort Mill. When you sign up for our AC maintenance services, you can keep your cooling costs as low as possible while increasing the performance and longevity of your system.
- AC repair – Coming home to a broken-down air conditioner is never fun. With our AC repair services, we can have your system back up and running as quickly as possible.
Need air conditioning services in Fort Mill? Contact our team today by calling 704-527-7401.
Indoor Air Quality Services in Fort Mill
Along with cooling and heating services, our team at Acosta Heating & Cooling also provides indoor air quality solutions to keep the air in your home purified and safe to breathe. We offer:
- Air cleaners – Air cleaners are added and built into your air conditioner system. They allow moving air to pass through a filter in order to remove fine particulates that usually escape your home’s traditional air filter.
- Air purifiers – Air purifiers are similar to air cleaners because they both remove contaminants from the air, but air purifiers typically kill microbes using methods such as UV Lights.
- Air filters – Air filters are generally inexpensive to maintain and help filter many of the particulates in your home’s air, which has a direct impact on your air conditioner’s operating efficiency.
- Humidifiers – Humidifiers help circulate the moisture in your home’s air even when your heating system isn’t operating. The constant circulation of air helps keep your home’s humidity levels between an optimal range of 30-60%.
- Dehumidifiers – Dehumidifiers draw out and eliminate moisture in your home’s air when humidity levels are above the optimal range of 30-60%.
- UV lights – UV lights have been proven effective in drastically reducing these pollutants and improving noticeably improving your home’s air quality.
Schedule HVAC Services in Fort Mill, SC
When you need quality, professional HVAC services anywhere in Fort Mill, trust our experts at Acosta Heating & Cooling.
Give us a call at 704-527-7401 or contact us online to schedule HVAC services in Fort Mill today!