Summers in Indian Trail and throughout the Charlotte area can be hot and humid. To keep your home comfortable year-round, it is important to have reliable heating and air conditioning systems, as well as a qualified HVAC contractor to keep them running properly and efficiently.
With more than 45 years of professional experience, you can count on our team at Acosta Heating & Cooling for reliable HVAC service in Indian Trail.
Need help with your HVAC system? Call Acosta Heating & Cooling today at 704-527-7401 or contact us online to schedule heating or air conditioning services in Indian Trail, NC!
Our Air Conditioning Services
The hot, muggy summers in Indian Trail would be hard to tolerate without a working air conditioning system. Whether you have an AC problem, would like to prevent one, or need a new system, our team at Acosta Heating & Cooling can help. Our air conditioning services in Indian Trail include:
AC Repair in Indian Trail
Your air conditioner can fail for any number of reasons: extensive use, age, parts failures, weather, bad wiring … the list goes on. Our AC repair technicians in Indian Trail are trained to diagnose the root cause of your air conditioner failure and make accurate, reliable repairs.
Some of the most common AC problems Indian Trail homeowners encounter include:
- Air conditioning won’t turn on
- AC is blowing hot air
- Air conditioner is running constantly and won’t turn off
- Thumping, whirring, buzzing, and other AC noises
- Strange odors from an AC unit or air vents
- Outdoor AC unit freezing/icing up
- Low AC refrigerant or AC leak
Yes, we provide emergency AC repairs in Indian Trail, too. Call (704) 527-7401(704) 527-7401 today if you need emergency AC service.
AC Installation in Indian Trail
Most air conditioning systems last about 15 years. As air conditioners age, you can expect them to deliver diminishing efficiency. If your cooling costs are increasing or your AC needs repairs every year, you could save money by replacing an old air conditioner with a new, more energy-efficient model from Rheem or Lennox.
Benefits of upgrading to a new, more reliable air conditioner include:
- Home cooling you can depend on in hot weather
- Spend less money on frequent repairs
- Potential savings on gas/electric bills thanks to improved efficiency
- Quieter operation
- Custom design a home cooling system to meet your needs
AC Tune-Up Service in Indian Trail
We strongly recommend periodic air conditioner maintenance. This helps avoid costly breakdowns and ensures that you remain compliant with any warranty requirements. Our Comfort Club maintenance agreements make it easy for you to stay on top of these tasks – call to find out how to sign up for this AC maintenance program for Indian Trail homeowners.
Need air conditioning services in Indian Trail? Contact our team today!
Our Heating Services
Despite our temperate climate in the Carolinas, winter can still bring a chill and the occasional snowstorm. Our expert HVAC technicians keep you warm and comfortable when temperatures dip by making sure your furnace or heat pump performs all winter long. Our heating services include:
Furnace Repairs in Indian Trail
Even routine maintenance can’t prevent every furnace problem. As heating systems age, they will experience failures. When they do, our Indian Trail furnace repair specialists are equipped with all of the diagnostic tools, equipment, and parts necessary to complete the required repairs. Call us if you’re having any of these furnace problems:
- Malfunctioning thermostat or controls
- Furnace won’t turn on or stay on
- Reduced heat output or airflow
- Furnace blower runs constantly or not at all
- Pilot light won’t light or won’t stay lit
- Yellow or orange flames instead of blue
- Warnings from carbon monoxide detectors
- Delayed ignition, rollout, or burner problems
- Frozen coils or water leaks on a heat pump
- Cool air blowing when your furnace is in heating mode
- Abnormal sounds like grinding or banging
- Musty, sour, smoky, or burnt plastic odors
Furnace Replacement in Indian Trail
If your furnace is aging, installing a new system before the old one fails is always best. Our Indian Trail furnace installers can help you select an appropriately sized unit for your home. Ask us about installing a new heating system from Rheem, Lennox, or other leading brands. We can even help you upgrade your old furnace to a more energy-efficient furnace or heat pump to lower your utility bills.
Furnace Tune-Ups in Indian Trail
Routine furnace and heat pump maintenance is essential to keep your home heating system running efficiently and to reduce your risk of an unplanned furnace breakdowns. During a standard maintenance appointment, our certified HVAC technicians will inspect the heat exchanger and burners, fan switches and safety controls, gas lines, and more.
Contact us at 704-527-7401 today to schedule furnace or heat pump maintenance, repairs, or a replacement in Indian Trail.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance in Indian Trail, NC
Commercial HVAC is an essential element of the behind-the-scenes workings of your business. Union County and Indian Trail commercial properties vary in size and architecture, but two things every property owner or manager wants from commercial heating and cooling maintenance are:
- Comfort – With North Carolina’s weather extremes, it’s important our heating and cooling systems operate dependably.
- Energy conservation – Saving energy – and money – is a priority for most Indian Trail businesses. Commercial HVAC maintenance is an investment that pays off in lower monthly energy bills and longer life for your HVAC system.
You truly get what you pay for: Lower-priced HVAC services can mean lower-quality parts and installation. When you have questions about HVAC maintenance, contact Acosta Heating & Cooling or call 704-527-7401.
Types of HVAC Systems We Service
We are experienced in commercial HVAC installation and maintenance of all types of systems and their components, including:
- Air conditioners – ACs are designed to dehumidify/remove heat using a refrigeration cycle.
- Air handlers – These condition/circulate the air. They are usually composed of a blower, cooling/heating elements, dampers, filter chambers/racks, and sound attenuators. Air handlers are usually connected to the ductwork.
- Chillers – Chillers remove heat from a liquid using a refrigeration cycle. The cooled liquid then passes through the air handlers or fan-coil units, cooling/dehumidifying the air. Chillers can be air-cooled or water-cooled.
- Air-cooled chillers are usually outside the building.
- Water-cooled chillers are inside the building.
- Compressors – When the AC condenser creates the refrigerant gas, the compressor reduces the volume to hot, high-pressure gas.
- Condensers – Condensing units are outside your building. A refrigerant gas becomes a liquid during heat exchange, and the condenser pumps it to the evaporator coil.
- Ductwork – This is the system of ducts that deliver warm or cool air throughout your building.
- Evaporator coils – Evaporator coils cool the air.
- Heat pumps – For commercial HVAC, we recommend high-capacity heat pumps.
- Heaters/furnaces – We partner with Rheem and Lennox for top-of-the-line gas and electric commercial furnaces.
- Rooftop units – Indian Trail’s commercial properties can have industry-leading, money-saving efficiency with rooftop units.
- Zoned – Target areas for customized heating and cooling.
Acosta’s Peace of Mind Guarantees
We are dedicated to upholding the highest level of service and installation in the heating and air conditioning industry. Our Peace-of-Mind Guarantees are extended to you as a demonstration of our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Exclusive “No Lemon” Guarantee
- 24-Hour Service Guarantee
- Better Than We Found It Guarantee
- Installation Workmanship Guarantee
- Priority Service Guarantee
Schedule HVAC Services
When you need quality, professional HVAC services in Indian Trail, trust our experts at Acosta Heating & Cooling. Over the past half-century, we have established ourselves as homeowners’ preferred HVAC company in the Carolinas.
Give us call at 704-527-7401 or contact us online to schedule HVAC services in Indian Trail today!