There are two types of heat pump systems – geothermal and standard split systems. While each has its own advantages, there are some benefits you will enjoy with either of these heat pump systems.
- Lower Fuel Consumption – You will enjoy lower costs all year long with heat pump systems due to their efficiency.
- New Technology – It is almost always beneficial to invest in the newest technology, as that adds value to your home due to the perception that it is a modern residence and well maintained.
- Better Heating – You will enjoy better heat transfer and thus more heat than with other types of heating systems. This allows for greater comfort for you and your family.
- Life Expectancy – Heat pump systems have a longer life expectancy and usually longer warranties than other heating systems. By spreading the cost over more years, your average annual percentage for heat pump systems is less.
- Improved Performance – Heat pump systems offer an improved performance overall. This is due in part to a better refrigerant.
- Peace of Mind – You can’t put a price tag on the peace of mind that you will enjoy by knowing you have gone with the best option for your home, your family and even the environment.
Heat Pump Systems in Charlotte, NC
If you have additional questions about heat pump systems and would like an assessment about whether it is an ideal option for your home, give us a call at Acosta Heating & Cooling, in Charlotte, NC. We’ll be glad to inspect your current system and discuss the types of heat pump systems available, as well as their advantages.