Commercial facilities need reliable heating and cooling equipment to ensure they can maintain a safe, comfortable environment for their employees, customers, and visitors. Preventive maintenance plans are one of the best ways to keep your commercial HVAC equipment running reliably and efficiently, and at Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical, we offer customizable commercial HVAC maintenance agreements that are tailored to the needs of your business.
Since 1972, our company has been serving Charlotte and the surrounding communities, providing first-class commercial HVAC services, residential HVAC services, electrical services, and more. We are fully licensed and insured, and our expertly trained and certified technicians receive full background checks. We provide the heating and air conditioning services you need to maximize productivity and keep your business running smoothly.
Is the heating and cooling equipment at your Charlotte business in need of attention? Call Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical today at 704.527.7401 or contact us online to learn more about our commercial HVAC tune-up and maintenance services.
The Importance of Commercial HVAC Maintenance for Your Charlotte Business
The heating and cooling equipment at your commercial facility represents a significant investment of money, time, and resources. Keeping it properly serviced makes sense not only for your comfort, but also to protect your investment and minimize costs. With preventative maintenance from our experts at Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical, your business can:
- Minimize energy consumption and environmental impact
- Reduce your energy costs
- Correct potential problems early
- Avoid unnecessary system damage and repair costs
- Keep breakdowns and service calls to a minimum
- Maximize equipment life
To learn more about the benefits of our commercial HVAC maintenance services, call 704.527.7401 or contact our team online today. We serve businesses in Charlotte, South Charlotte, Waxhaw, Weddington, Indian Trail, and the surrounding communities.
Features of Our Commercial HVAC Maintenance Agreements
Giving your heating and cooling equipment the professional care it needs is easy with a commercial HVAC agreement from our team at Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical. Our commercial Acosta Club maintenance agreements are comprehensive, cost-effective, and customizable to your needs. They include:
- One annual service visit a year for your air conditioning equipment
- One annual service visit a year for your heating equipment
- A 15% discount on commercial HVAC repairs for Acosta Club members
- Priority emergency service and scheduling
Air filters can be added to any of our maintenance agreements, as well as quarterly service visits to replace them. To learn more about the benefits of the Acosta Club membership for your business in Charlotte, Fort Mill, or Lake Wylie, contact our team today.
Our Commercial Maintenance Services in Charlotte
Whether your commercial HVAC equipment is brand new or several years old, it needs regular service and maintenance to stay reliable and efficient. At Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical, our HVAC maintenance services are designed to keep your equipment running smoothly while catching potential problems early, before they cause catastrophic system damage. Our commercial HVAC tune-up typically includes:
- Testing safeties and controls
- Lubricating bearings, pulleys, and other friction points
- Measuring fan, blower motor, and compressor current
- Inspecting air handlers, makeup air units, and economizers
- Inspecting fan belts, pulleys, blowers, shafts, and bearings
- Testing contactors and relays
- Checking refrigerant levels, pressures, and temperatures
- Cleaning burners and flame sensors
- Inspecting heat exchangers and flues
- Inspecting electrical wires, terminals, and contacts
- Inspecting insulation and refractory materials
- And more…
We service commercial furnaces, boilers, rooftop HVAC units, split systems, heat pumps, chillers, and more. Contact us today to learn how maintenance can improve the performance of your commercial HVAC system.
Call Today for Commercial HVAC Maintenance in Charlotte
Join The Acosta Club today to make sure your commercial HVAC equipment always gets the care it needs for a long service life and maximum performance. Our services are backed by our Peace of Mind guarantees, and we offer superior service and workmanship on every call.
Contact Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical online today or call 704.527.7401 to schedule commercial HVAC maintenance in the Charlotte Metro area today!