Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical offers the perfect solution to ensuring your home comfort system is in optimal condition with our professional maintenance services. Our skilled technicians are well-trained and can provide precision tune-ups for all your ductless mini-split needs.
Our Professional Maintenance Services
At Acosta, we go above and beyond when it comes to caring for your ductless HVAC system. Our qualified cooling technicians are experts in providing thorough maintenance services tailored specifically to your mini-splits. So, you can rest easy knowing that all the necessary steps have been taken to ensure that your system runs smoothly and efficiently.
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Tune-Ups
Regular maintenance provides a long list of benefits for your home’s safety and your unit’s performance, including:
- Improved energy efficiency: Regular maintenance can help ensure that your ductless mini-split system is running at peak efficiency, which can lower your energy bills.
- Extended life span: Proper maintenance can prolong the life of your ductless mini-split system, saving you money on repairs and replacement costs in the long run.
- Increased comfort: Regular maintenance will keep your mini-split system running smoothly, which can improve the comfort of your home or business.
- Better air quality: Regular maintenance can help ensure that your system is functioning properly and providing the best possible air quality.
- Reduced risk of breakdowns: Scheduling regular maintenance allows our technicians to identify and address potential issues before they become major problems.
- Warranty protection: Many manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep the warranty on a ductless mini-split system valid.
- Increased safety: Regular maintenance can help identify and address potential safety hazards, such as electrical issues, to help keep your home or business safe.
Ductless HVAC Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
While homeowner maintenance is no substitute for professional care, keeping your system in order can go a long way in keeping your comfort high and costs low.
To maintain your ductless AC or ductless heat pump you should:
- Clean or replace your air filters. Each indoor unit houses a small air filter that helps keep airflow healthy within the system. These should be cleaned every month or two or should be replaced if they are disposable filters.
- Keep the unit free of dirt and dust. Heavy accumulations of grime can lead to reduced airflow and poor heating and cooling efficiency. It’s a good idea to shut your system off and give it a good wipe-down from time to time.
- Ensure the indoor units are unobstructed. Wall-mounted units don’t need to worry about carpets or furniture most of the time, but be sure to keep any wall fabrics or window covers away from the vents.
- Inspect the outdoor unit. Outdoor units can often become caked in dust and grass clippings and sometimes are blocked by nearby shrubs or bushes. Be sure to keep the unit free of anything that may obstruct airflow.
Stay Protected With the Acosta Club
Want to make sure you never forget to schedule a maintenance appointment? Consider joining the Acosta Club, a preventative maintenance program for your heating and cooling system. We do the scheduling for you so that we show up to your home on time, ready to assess your unit, on a routine schedule. Not only does this club offer continuous peace of mind, but it also can help your system work properly for a longer amount of time. You’ll end up having a more energy-efficient home, lower energy bill, and exclusive Acosta discounts all in one membership!
Schedule Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance in Charlotte, North Carolina
Since 1972, Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical has provided customized maintenance services to local homeowners in Mecklenburg County and the surrounding areas. When you need your ductless mini-splits working at their best, trust Acosta to get the job done right.