The last thing you want to experience on a hot summer day is coming home to a broken down air conditioner and sweltering home. Having a new, efficient air conditioner can ensure you have reliable cooling all summer long. Whether your current AC is broken down or outdated, you can turn to the pros at Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical for professional AC replacement services.
Our knowledgeable team will help you pick the best AC for your home and budget then expertly install your new AC. You can count on us to get the job done right the first time and put your satisfaction first.
To learn more about our AC replacement services, contact us by calling 704-527-7401 today!
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your AC
Not sure if you need a repair or if it’s time to replace your AC? You most likely need to replace your AC if:
- Your AC is 10 years or older.
- Your energy costs keep going up.
- Your AC needs frequent repairs.
- Your AC can no longer cool your home efficiently.
- You keep experiencing moisture build-up or humidity issues.
- Your AC creates weird noises or smells.
If you’ve been noticing any of these signs, it’s time to replace that AC with a newer model. Contact a team member at Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical now to set up an AC replacement service.
Benefits of Replacing Your AC
When you upgrade to a new AC, you can experience many benefits, such as:
- More efficient cooling
- A more comfortable home
- Lower energy costs
- Fewer repairs
- Decreased risk of a breakdown
To get the most out of your air conditioning system, make a move to upgrade today! You’ll be able to sit back and relax as you experience the benefits of your new system.
Why Choose Acosta?
When it’s time for a new AC, turn to the best HVAC company in Charlotte. Acosta has been providing Charlotte residents with all their AC needs since 1972. Homeowners make us their first choice for AC replacement because:
- All of our technicians are highly trained, experienced, and skilled.
- We put customer satisfaction first.
- We provide flexible financing options.
- We have years of experience working with a variety of AC systems.
Ready to replace your AC? Give Acosta a call at 704-527-7401 to schedule an appointment today.