You’ve just made a recent electrical system investment. Whether it’s a new generator, light fixture, ceiling fan, or surge protector, getting it installed safely and correctly is essential. Products like these can be highly complex and a bit overwhelming without the help of a professional, which is why Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical is proud to offer electrical installation services. Our team of technicians is here to show up to your home and make sure your new electrical purchase is installed safe and sound.
We’ve been servicing the Charlotte area for decades in all things electricity in order to provide dependable and honest solutions to homeowners. We are family-run and promise that your new electrical system will be up and running as soon as possible. If something goes wrong with your system within the first year, we’ll replace the whole unit, not just the part that’s broken. Acosta is dedicated to helping our local community, and your home is no different!
Professional Electrical Installation Services in Charlotte
Here at Acosta, we offer a variety of different electrical installation services. Here’s a list of what we can do:
- Generator Installation: Generators are great ways to stay ahead of the game and ensure your power never goes out. We can install a standby generator or permanent generator in your home, so you can relax knowing your home will never go dark!
- Lighting Installation: Bought a cute new outdoor light fixture? Renovating all the old lighting systems in your home? The electricians at Acosta can help your home stay lit all year long.
- Ceiling Fan Installation: It gets hot down here in Charlotte. Stay cool and environmentally friendly with a new ceiling fan – and let Acosta help you install it!
- Whole-Home Surge Protector Installation: Power surges are incredibly common, which is why surge protectors are essential to provide your home with dependable electricity even during a surge.
- Electrical Panel Installation: Electrical panels are responsible for distributing electricity throughout the rest of your home, which is why it’s important to make sure they’re installed correctly!