The furnace in your home is vital to keeping you warm throughout the winter. Even in Charlotte, it can become surprisingly cold during the winter months. Is your furnace ready for the cold?
When you need furnace installation services, rely on the pros at Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical. We have years of experience removing old furnaces and installing new systems, keeping residents warm, and saving them money on their energy bills.
Ensure that your family has proper heating for every day of the winter. Contact Acosta online or call (704) 527-7401(704) 527-7401 to discuss your options for furnace installation services in Charlotte.
Professional Furnace Installation
When your furnace is on its last legs, it’s essential to work with trustworthy professional HVAC technicians for replacement. That’s where we come in.
Acosta brings years of experience to furnace replacement services. We use professional tools to remove your old system safely. We install brand-name heating units that are made to last for years. With us, you can rest assured that your home will be well-equipped with a great furnace.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
There are endless advantages to getting a new furnace for your Charlotte home. Just a few perks of installing a new system include:
- Consistent heat for every room
- Savings on your energy bills
- Peace of mind that your system is unlikely to need repairs
Signs You Need To Replace Your Furnace
When your furnace begins to fail, it may need more than a repair. Here are a few signs that it’s time to replace your furnace:
- Age: When your furnace is over 15 years old, you may need a new one.
- Higher than average energy bills: Due to inefficiency, your furnace may be driving up your energy bill.
- Dirt, dust, or rust: If your furnace has a lot of dirt, dust, or rust development, it’s a sign that you need a new system.
- Humidity problems: If your home’s air is dry and not humid at all, the furnace could be the cause.
- Uneven heating: When only certain rooms warm up, it signifies a failing furnace.
- Odd noises: If your heater is louder than usual or it rattles, buzzes, or hums, it could be cracks or leaks in the system.
- Frequent repairs: When you constantly need to repair your furnace, it’s time for a new system.
Why Choose Acosta for Furnace Services
The crew at Acosta is serious about customer satisfaction and a job well done. We only work with background-checked technicians who know how to handle their assignments well. Our company provides peace of mind guarantees, upfront pricing, and exceptional customer care.
How long will a furnace installation take?
We’ll discuss your options in person or over the phone, then schedule a date for installation. Our team can remove your old heating unit and install a new one within a single visit.
Can I have my furnace repaired?
Our crew can look over your furnace to determine possible repairs. If so, we can perform the repairs. If not, our team is ready to install a brand-new, energy-efficient heating unit for you.