We Can Install Your Brand-New Furnace!
Our goal is to offer the highest level of customer satisfaction and service to our customers. As a member of the Charlotte community ourselves, we take pride in treating our customers like family and doing the best job possible.
For heating system installations in the Charlotte area, trust our HVAC specialists at Acosta – contact us online or call us at 704-527-7401 today!
Signs You Need To Replace Your Furnace
From cold, rainy fall days to snowstorms in the winter, it’s important to create a safe and warm environment at home. However, if your current furnace is struggling to provide comfort during the colder weather, it may be time to replace it. But how do you know when you need a new furnace? Use our checklist to help determine if it’s time to replace your furnace:
- The age of your furnace – If your furnace is older than 10-15 years, it is probably time for a replacement.
- Rising energy bills – An increase in energy bills can mean that your system is running less efficiently.
- Excessive dust, dirt, soot, or rust – If you’ve noticed more dust, dirt, soot, or rust building up within your home while your furnace is running, it’s a sign to install a new heating system.
- Humidity issues – If you’ve noticed the air within your home is dry, your furnace could be to blame.
- Uneven heating – If you’ve noticed different rooms within your home are heated unevenly (or not heated at all) it’s likely due to your furnace.
- Unusual noises – If you’ve noticed your heating system running louder than normal or rattles, buzzes, or hums, it’s time to replace due to cracks, leaks, or other structural issues.
- Frequent repairs – If you are constantly paying for repairs on your heating system, it’s time to call in for a furnace replacement.
New Furnace Installation in Charlotte, NC
It can be truly difficult to make these heating replacement decisions on your own, but that’s where we come in. At Acosta Heating & Cooling, our expert technicians can accurately assess your heating situation and diagnose the problem without the hemming and hawing.
We’ll identify the best solution for your home’s heating, weighing all your options and ultimately finding you the best possible solution!
Our heating installation services include:
- Furnace installation
- Furnace replacement
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump replacement
- Heat pump & furnace assessment & diagnostics
Need a Furnace Installation in Charlotte, NC?
No matter the problem, Acosta has a solution! From furnace installation and replacement to repairs and maintenance, we’re the go-to experts for all things heating in the Greater Charlotte, NC area.
Why Choose Acosta Heating & Cooling?
- Free estimates
- Same day service offered
- Financing options and seasonal deals that save you money
- You only pay the price we quote — there are no surprises with Acosta!
- Easy service scheduling online
- Comfort and peace of mind guaranteed every time!
Ready to schedule a service appointment with one of our technicians? Get an estimate on equipment and have your new furnace installed as soon as possible by contacting us today!