We Can Install Your Brand-New Furnace!
Our goal is to offer the highest level of customer satisfaction and service to our customers. As a member of the Charlotte community ourselves, we take pride in treating our customers like family and doing the best job possible.
Trust our HVAC specialists at Acosta – contact us online or call us at 704-527-7401 today!
Signs You Need to Replace Your Furnace
From cold, rainy fall days to snowstorms in the winter, it’s important to create a safe and warm environment at home. However, if your current furnace is struggling to provide comfort during the colder weather, it may be time to replace it. But how do you know when you need a new furnace? Use our checklist to help determine if it’s time to replace your furnace:
- The age of your furnace – If your furnace is older than 10-15 years, it is probably time for a replacement.
- Rising energy bills – An increase in energy bills can mean that your system is running less efficiently.
- Excessive dust, dirt, soot, or rust – If you’ve noticed more dust, dirt, soot, or rust building up within your home while your furnace is running, it’s a sign to install a new heating system.
- Humidity issues – If you’ve noticed the air within your home is dry, your furnace could be to blame.
- Uneven heating – If you’ve noticed different rooms within your home are heated unevenly (or not heated at all), it’s likely due to your furnace.
- Unusual noises – If you’ve noticed your heating system running louder than normal or rattles, buzzes, or hums, it’s time to replace due to cracks, leaks, or other structural issues.
- Frequent repairs – If you are constantly paying for repairs on your heating system, it’s time to call in for a furnace replacement.
New Furnace Installation in Charlotte, NC
It can be truly difficult to make these heating replacement decisions on your own, but that’s where we come in. At Acosta Heating & Cooling, our expert technicians can accurately assess your heating situation and diagnose the problem without the hemming and hawing.
We’ll identify the best solution for your home’s heating, weighing all your options and ultimately finding you the best possible solution!
Our heating installation services include:
- Furnace installation
- Furnace replacement
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump replacement
- Heat pump & furnace assessment & diagnostics
Need a Furnace Installation in Charlotte, NC?
No matter the problem, Acosta has a solution! From furnace installation and replacement to repairs and maintenance, we’re the go-to experts for all things heating in the Greater Charlotte, NC area.
Why Choose Acosta Heating & Cooling?
- Free estimates
- Same day service offered
- Financing options and seasonal deals that save you money
- You only pay the price we quote — there are no surprises with Acosta!
- Easy service scheduling online
- Comfort and peace of mind guaranteed every time!
Get your furnace installation started by contacting us today!
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems and installation include:
My furnace is 15 years old, but it’s running fine. Do I need to replace it now?
You don’t have to. And with proper furnace maintenance, you might see several more years of dependable service. What you want to consider is how much money you’ll save with a newer, energy-efficient furnace and cooling system.
What’s the best time of year to install a furnace?
The best time to install a furnace is before it breaks down, so you can plan a replacement that fits your schedule and your finances. Don’t worry that you’ll suffer from the cold during furnace installation: Your Acosta Heating & Cooling team of professionals will work quickly to repair or replace your furnace.
What’s the difference between a heat pump and a furnace?
Your furnace provides heat to your home. It is a stand-alone unit but can also work with a cooling system. Types of furnaces include:
Furnaces are reliable in areas that see extreme cold weather.
Heat pumps provide both heating and cooling. They aren’t that effective in extreme cold, but our winters are fairly moderate. (We haven’t seen any record-setting temperatures here in the Charlotte area since 1985.)
Heat pumps are a solid choice when compared to furnaces, because they provide year-round cooling and heating.
Heat pumps may cost more upfront, but ROI (return on investment) is realized in much lower monthly utility bills plus an increase in property value. When you invest in a home heat pump, you can plan to recover 35%-50% of your initial cost.
Acosta Heating & Cooling: We’re Here for You
It’s been almost 50 years since our Acosta Heating & Cooling family began serving the Charlotte and Mecklenburg County area of North Carolina. Having a good reputation matters to us. That’s why our customer care is superior and why we’ll work harder to find affordable solutions for your heating and cooling system.
We were here for your parents and we’ll be here for your kids, too.
Some people say Facebook is the new word-of-mouth advertising. But we also reward our friends and neighbors (like you) with a customer referral program. Call 704-612-0649 or contact Acosta Heating & Cooling Inc. to learn more.