No Charlotte homeowner deserves to deal with an HVAC system that is struggling, or one that is failing to operate altogether. When your heat pump fails to meet your expectations, whether it has problems in cold weather or it’s not blowing air at all, trust the skilled service technicians at Acosta Heating, Cooling & Electrical to provide the prompt, precise services you deserve.
Heat Pump Repair Services in Charlotte, NC
When you’re looking for troubleshooting and repair services you want a heat pump technician that will arrive on time, properly equipped, and prepared to get the job done right. At Acosta we have been providing comprehensive heat pump repair services for years, and our technicians boast some of the best training and diagnostic tools in the industry.
No matter the complexity or scope of your needs, from a small problem to a complete system shutdown, Acosta will perform a thorough, effective repair that ensures your comfort is restored.
Simple Heat Pump Troubleshooting
While we do not suggest opening your system or interacting with the components—especially the electric ones—there are some options before you make the call to an expert. Before calling for repair, try this:
- Ensure the breaker is not tripped. Or the fuse is not blown, if you use a fuse box. Breaker tripping is not common, but it does happen from time to time. Especially so if you haven’t gotten heat pump maintenance
- Check for a “reset button.” While not all heat pumps have them, many modern heat pumps feature a reset button. This is typically located on the face of the outdoor unit and requires a simple push. If this temporarily fixes the problem, but the problem happens again then you will need to call for repair.
Signs You Need Professional Heat Pump Repair
It’s always best to call for professional service as soon as possible. Many issues, if not most, only worsen with time, resulting in exponentially higher repair costs. If you notice the following issues, call on Acosta for heat pump repair:
- Poor heating or cooling quality. Heat pumps are very effective in the North Carolina area, and should not have any trouble meeting your comfort needs.
- Unusual noises. Strange noises often indicate damage to a major component, such as the blower motor, a belt, or the compressor if the noise originates from the outdoor unit.
- The heat pump is not blowing air. A heat pump that fails to move air at all is experiencing a serious issue—either the blower assembly is out, or the heat pump is extensively clogged within the ducts or at the filter.
- Your heat pump has problems in cold weather. Modern heat pumps use what is called an auxiliary heat mode to compensate in extremely cold weather. If your heat pump can’t keep your home warm, it is likely that this mode is failing, or needs to be repaired.
Schedule Heat Pump Repair in Charlotte, North Carolina
When you call Acosta for heat pump repair you will benefit from a team with over 50 years of collective experience, and experts that are committed to putting your comfort above all else. For heat pump repair in Charlotte, you’ll find none better!