Split ductless air conditioning is a good way to add air conditioning to multiple rooms without having to install ductwork and open up drywall. Ductless air conditioning systems have an exterior condenser and an indoor evaporator unit that holds the coil and a fan.
Bringing a ductless air conditioner in your home is an affordable alternative to central heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, which need a network of ducts to move. Ductless air conditioning is also more efficient and much easier to maintain.
If you do not have a central air conditioning system yet, the ductless air conditioning system may be the best solution for you. Here are a few of the benefits of ductless air conditioners:
- Quiet and discreet – Most air conditioners are noisy; these offer a much quieter alternative that won’t disrupt the mood of a room.
- Ease of operation – Most ductless air conditioners come with remote controls to allow you to easily control the temperature of every room inside your home.
- Small size – They are small and won’t take up much space in your home.
- Easy to install – Without the necessary ductwork and central air unit, these air conditioners can be installed in one day rather than taking over a week with many regular air conditioners.
- Cost-effectiveness – Air conditioners without ducts use a lot less energy than regular air conditioners, saving you money on your utilities. If you use multiple ductless air conditioning units, you get the added cost savings of being able to adjust the temperature of each room according to your needs. If you only want your bedroom cooled during the night, you don’t have to pay for cooling the whole house.